Monday, April 6, 2009

What We've Been Up To... (from Rhys' perspective :) )

Mommy took me to visit Nanny May a couple of weeks ago. They just talked and talked and talked over what looked like a yummy lunch! :) I slept and slept until it was time to wake up and eat! Nanny was sweet to burp me, hold me, play with me, talk to me and let me be at peace in her arms. "I love you, Nanny!"
Nathan came over and played with me last week! He's 5 months older, so he's already teaching me a lot...like how to play with all the toys on my activity mat! I want to be as strong and as smart as he!!Nathan's so cool! I'm so thankful that our mommies are friends so that we get to hang out so much! Yay!!Then, Mommy took me to visit Granny (my great grandmother), who just couldn't get enough of me! :) She burped me, played with me, talked to me, and I loved every second of it!!
Daddy and Mommy's community group from RCC comes over every Thursday night, and the girls just love to take turns holding me and loving on me! Last week, Daddy put me in my Bumpo seat! I'm almost strong enough to sit without any help! Still just a little "wobbly." :)
This morning, Miss Joy came to visit! She and Mommy talked a lot, while taking turns holding me and playing with me on my activity mat. Then, they took me for a walk! It was cold and windy outside, but I didn't feel any of it because Mommy had me all bundled up in this warm outfit and a nice, fluffy blanket! I was so comfy in Miss Joy's arms!! "Please come back to visit soon!!" :)Finally, you might remember that Mommy made me get my feet painted about 6 weeks ago, and I didn't enjoy that experience at all! I cried when the lady put that cold, wet stuff on my feet! I admit, the result is kinda cute! ;) Mommy really likes it and plans to hang it in my room! :)

Mommy and Daddy are helping me to learn about God's blessings and that our friends and family are among these blessings! I'm thankful for all the love and fun that everyone shares with me!

3 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

wow Rhys, you have definitley been making the rounds, with the ladies that is. im glad you and nathan got to have some "guy" time, and thankfully your daddy is a man's man so im sure you enjoy your time with him. well you're precious and are loved by many; keep growing strong!

The Baniks said...

so loved the time with the Wright family yesterday. Rhys, you're a great host! Can't wait to hold you again, little one! Love to all of you, Wright's!

Amy Kennedy said...

He is such a cutie pie and growing so big! Glad to see y'all are doing well!