Thursday, September 25, 2008

Banana Bread (Low Fat)

I'm too lazy to type the above recipe, but I'm NOT too lazy to share something so good!! My sweet husband scanned in my recipe card. What a sweetheart he is! I'll just have to go home and bake this for him AGAIN! :)

I've been baking this Banana Bread recipe since I lived with Ashley at least 5 years ago! It is low fat, and I actually use whole wheat flour in place of white flour, so it's even healthy! I've just made two loaves in the last few days, and I love to eat it for breakfast, snacks, desserts, whenever! Russell will eat this, too! I like sprinkling chopped walnuts - pretty heavily - over the top just before baking.
Baked and ready to serve!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks for sharing such great recipes! Try mixing in or sprinkling some chocolate chips on this banana nut bread for a sweet treat! Your belly is ADORABLE! love, K