Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Bloom is Your Bloom!!

My mom is an amazing woman. She knows so much about so much. Does that make sense? If you talk to her for even a few minutes, you're gonna walk away knowing some kind of interesting factoid, whether you wanted to know it or not. I picked up Soraya for a bike ride this morning, and while I was waiting on her to come outside, my mom gave me a 2-minute lesson on hydrangea planting and care. Unfortunately, our little townhouse yard isn't really suited for a hydrangea bush, mostly due to the scorching sunshine. My sweet mom had this beautiful bouquet awaiting me when we got back from our morning ride.

Can you imagine a bush about 4 or 5 feet high and maybe 8 feet long absolutely covered in this bloom? Gorgeous.

I love my mom, and "Thank you for the gorgeous hydrangeas!! Our home is happy!" :)

No comments: