Monday, May 5, 2008

Graham's Gratitude Gathering

Graham Holmes is our realtor, and he may be yours, too! :) Several of our friends have bought and/or sold homes through him, and he's wonderful! He was highly recommended to me, and I'm passing along the recommendation! 90% of his business comes from referrals, which means he barely advertises! He entrusts his business to people, and his reputation and our word of mouth sells his services! It's really amazing, but I know this is because he is blessed! He and his family truly seek to honor the LORD in their lives, and it's evident. I appreciate that Graham appreciates his clientele because that includes me! :) I want us to buy another house just to go through the experience with him again!!

Graham treated his clients to a sweet dinner at Olexa's on Saturday night, and we had so much fun! I got to see some great friends, eat some great foods, play a fun trivia game and laugh a lot, which is always a good thing!

Our yummy menu consisted of the following courses:

Appetizers: Bruschetta & Cheese-Smothered Crispinis
Salad: Caesar Salad & Sesame Seed Crackers
Main Entree: Chicken Parmigiana smothered in Italian tomato sauce, pasta & perfectly seasoned, steamed squash, zuccini & onions, served with parmesan & buttered slices of Italian Bread

Dessert: A martini glass, brimming with chocolate cake, whipping cream & not-too-much chocolate sauce ;), topped with a fresh strawberry! Perfect completion to a beautiful meal!

MUAH! MUAH! MUAH!

Dan & Ashley Matteo

Jeremy & Michelle Long

My date: Marcie May :)

Russell missed a good time, but I'm proud of him for serving our country at drill this weekend.

This is only one of Graham's many gatherings of thanksgiving for us!

"Thank you, Graham!"

No comments: