Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hangin' Out...

We've just been hangin' out these last few weeks...

Had a sweet visit with Granny {my granny :)}...
Caleb's tummy times have increased...
His eyes are still blue, which makes me wonder if they'll stay blue??? My eyes are dark brown, and Russell's are more hazel (green/brown), so blue eyes are an interesting and beautiful addition to the family. :)
Rhys is sporting a gift from Daddy after they ventured to one of Russell's favorite places...Bass Pro Shops. Russell went there three days in a row last week, including Black Friday!!! You know he's got to be a very serious {or crazy!! :)} man to get out that day!! :)
And I found Rhys playing in this today! He's a funny fella! :) I really look forward to watching Caleb play in this soon!!!
Caleb's been sporting some sweet Christmas outfits...don't you just love a baby in footie pj's!?!? :)
This afternoon, we popped popcorn and sat by a big fire. Rhys likes to watch the popcorn pop...
...then reaches for the first piece! :)
And I'd like to introduce the newest member of our family, Zeke Wright. :)

No comments: