Thursday, June 5, 2008

What to do on a hot, bored week night?

In the 90 degree heat of yesterday's evening (UGH!!), Russell and I went to our local library! We came home with movies, a book for me and a book on CD for him. I've been so bored since I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns! Gotta get my mind goin' again!! :)

So, we get home, I cooked one of Russell's favorites - Cheeseburger Pie - and then we plopped ourselves on the sofa to be entertained by Queen Latifah in Last Holiday. We just laughed and laughed! In fact, I haven't heard Russell laugh so much and so loud in a long time! The movie was genuinely funny and encouraging with clean humor and a good story line!
Check it out if you haven't! :)

I'm about to jump into another Francine Rivers book, The Atonement Child. Looking forward to it! I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Any other book recommendations???

No comments: