Thursday, May 5, 2011

Catching Up...

The start of our Spring...

Rhys has made good use of our fire pit...
He'll stay in that position for at least 30 minutes at a time...oh, to be young again...and be able to squat like that for that long and be able to get up! :) While on that note, what I would GIVE for some of this precious child's energy!!! I could actually clean the house AND have dinner on the table! Oh well, I'm thankful that my family pours out grace toward me!!
Sweet Caleb...In less than three months, he's had a single ear infection that took two rounds of antibiotics to heal, then two double ear infections, along with a couple of viruses. We're looking into tubes. He is so sweet through all of his discomfort and all the meds. Poor little fella... (actually, he's not that little...This week he hit 21 lbs.)
He's mastered sitting; he's moving on to learn how to crawl...
We've had some good visits with my family...
We call my dad "Baba," my mom "Mama Nili" (my maiden name is Nilipour) and my sister "Aunt Rye" (that's Rhys' version of "Aunt Soraya").
And I got to take the boys over to my parents' house for dinner and a good visit one evening. This picture turned out great with my dad and Caleb.
Grandmom & Pappa came for a good visit over Easter weekend and brought us this fun pool!
Caleb watched Rhys splish-splash from the exersaucer...
and activity mat...
Then, Daddy let him have a try...
Pappa LOVES his boys!!!
Grandmom does too!! :)
And, just for fun...
Rhys LOVES his chocolate ice cream!! :) When he finishes, the first and ONLY word that comes out of his mouth - NONstop - is "More. More. More. More..." :) to which I say, "All done." :) Am I mean, or what!?!? :)

No comments: