Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing, "Sweet Creations by Shireen"

I've finally put together a site to share my sewing and embroidery creations! I call it "Sweet Creations by Shireen" for two reasons: 1-my name means sweet :), and I've always wanted to use that for a 'business' name, and 2-most of what I 'create' I would characterize as 'sweet,' personalized baby gifts and other handmade things.


I invite you to visit my new blog periodically as I share new, fun items...both sewing and embroidery! Please include comments!! I am offering a FREEBIE in the month of October! I will have a name drawing from all who comment this month (September), so take me up on it!! :)

Thanks, and I'm excited to share!!!

1 comment:

Krystal with a K said...

ok Shireen...so its been a while since i've read your blog!! LOVE LOVE all your new stuff! i want a pumpkin onesie I think! with his name monogrammed...something...i love it all!! so cute! so proud of you! gonna stop typing now bc i really got on here to look at that new addition!! love y'all! :)