Sunday, October 18, 2009

Four Generations

Last weekend, my parents came by, picked me and Rhys up and took us to visit with my granny and great aunts for lunch. It was such a sweet time of fellowship, as we laughed, caught up, and they just doted over their great-great grandson and nephew.

My sweet mom made sandwiches and cut fruit, and my granny baked a fresh apple pie. Everyone took turns with little man... My dad can't get enough of Rhys! :)
Then, Aunt Annie Ree had her turn.
Rhys was ALL ABOUT the attention...
Of course, I couldn't let us leave without snagging a group shot. Just pretend that I'm in there :), and it's four generations!!!

1 comment:

Aryan Gupta said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
animal skin carpets abu dhabi