Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful!

I am so very thankful for the 'second' parents God gave me through Russell's parents! Two weeks ago, I came down with an AWFUL stomach bug, and it knocked me out! It was Wednesday, and the bug still had me down on Thursday night. Knowing that Russell was leaving for a long drill (army) weekend early Friday morning, I texted girl friends and Russell's sweet mama for prayer. Next thing I knew, Rusty & Claudia were here (from 4 hours away!!!), helping, serving and loving me and the boys! God knew I could use the help and companionship while Russell was gone that long weekend, so HE provided BIG TIME, and I acknowledge and THANK HIM!
"Thank you, Rusty & Claudia!! I LOVE and ADORE you two and we are counting down the days and minutes :) until we get to be with you for Thanksgiving!!! Let's all pray for WELLness for all of us! Amen!!!"

No comments: