Thursday, July 8, 2010

Recent Projects for Caleb...

Here's to our coming little man...
Poor guy, he's already expected to live up to this... :) I ENJOYED embroidering these burpcloths!!! I had to use larger appliques because my goal was to re-use Rhys' burpcloths, and I needed to cover up whatever designs/his name with new ideas. I love how they turned out, so I wanted to share.... :)







I liked how they all turned out, but I think my very favorite is the sweet, simple elephant. :)
Thanks for letting me share. :)

2 comments:

Us said...

shireen, you have been busy!!! i love them! I love the elephant one too!

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

FABULOUS job!!! I'm so impressed, Shireen. I remember you almost laughing at me when I said a few years back that I wanted to take sewing classes, now I need to call you for advice. :) I miss you and love you!!! ;)