Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy 11 Months!!

Rhys, happy 11 months from Daddy & Mommy!!

11 months translates, "INTO EVERYTHING!!!"
Just watch (from Rhys' perspective)...
I'm just 'innocently' cruising from this big table to the soft sofa... Okay, I'm bored. I think I'll crawl to "No-No Land" and see how far I can get until I hear, "NO!"Almost there...
Got the cord...now, if only, I could reeeeeeeeeach...
There's that fun button that makes the room bright or dark as I push it!
Then, I hear Daddy or Mommy say, "NO!" or "Samuel Rhys Wright!" or "No, no!" or ... you get the picture. :)
So, is 11 months really all this??? Is it supposed to be fun when the one word I hear the most is "No!" ????
Happy 11 months, sweet boy! Just a lot to learn!! :)
We will help you each step of the way!
Love, Daddy & Mommy :)

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

so cute and so curious. got to love our boys!

Todd, Kristie and Sierra Mitchell said...

Shireen,
I remember that stage. I told Todd so many times that it felt like ALL I ever said was "No, No". It got so old, but as all things, looking back it seems so long ago. Enjoy every minute with that little man...
Love and miss you guys!
By the way...love the haircut one too!